TEAN Full Ride Scholarship
The Education Abroad Network Full Ride Scholarship is designed to give a stand-out student the opportunity to study abroad. The scholarship can be used for any semester or summer TEAN program and covers tuition, program fees and orientation (up to $15,000 value). You can read more about the history of the TEAN full ride scholarship and previous winners here. There is not a separate application for the TEAN Full Ride. All applicants who apply for a Merit, Need or Diversity scholarship by the Oct 15 deadline will be considered. There will be one Full Ride Scholarship awarded for 2019.
The purpose of this scholarship is to award those who have not only achieved academic excellence but have served as leaders and role models within their community. $1,000 – $3,000.
The purpose of this scholarship is to award those who have achieved academic excellence, demonstrated community involvement and require extra financial assistance. $1,000 – $5,000.
The purpose of this scholarship is to award those who identify with underrepresented groups in study abroad (ex. non-white, LGBTQ+, neurodiverse students, first generation college students, etc). We encourage all students who have overcome challenges, specifically related to their identity, to apply for this scholarship. $1,000 – $3,000
- Students must have their study abroad office complete the Statement from University document in order to be considered for the scholarship. You can either do this on your TEAN online application for the program, or use this PDF version if you haven’t applied online for the program yet.
- Applicants applying for the Need Based Scholarship must show proof of financial need by submitting their financial aid award letter from their home university. This should be emailed to email@example.com
- Must meet the GPA and eligibility requirements for the individual program that they want to attend.
- Students can only submit their application one time for scholarships per application cycle (per term), applicants should select their top program choice when applying.
- Disbursement can only be applied towards total program fees. Cash disbursements will not be made under any circumstances.
- Scholarship applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Will be based on the overall application materials, including a personal essay and overall presentation.
- Applications will be judged by a panel of TEAN staff members.
- To be considered for the scholarship you must meet the above requirements.
- No exceptions regarding the above requirements will be made.
- All scholarships are for TEAN programs only. Students attending faculty-led programs with their home university, hosted or organized by TEAN also do not qualify.
- You can apply for as many scholarships as you like but would only be awarded one.
- Completing the application is not a guarantee for a scholarship award.
Spring Semester Programs – and Full Ride 2019 deadline
Scholarship Application Deadline: October 15
Award Notification: October 30
Scholarship Application Deadline: March 1
Award Notification: March 15
Fall Semester Programs
Apply Online Now
Scholarship Application Deadline: April 1
Award Notification: April 15