You know that feeling of satisfaction when you turn something in early? Well, it’s about to get even better.
We’re giving away FREE ROUNDTRIP FLIGHTS to one lucky student who gets their TEAN application in for a fall 2019 program by April 1, 2019.
That’s right, you could have your international airfare to/from South Korea, China, Singapore, Thailand, Australia or New Zealand completely covered.
Apply for any fall 2019 program by April 1st and you’ll be entered into our lucky draw with flights provided by our our partner travel agency, Corporate Traveler.
Read on to learn all the submission details, terms and conditions, then get that application in ASAP!
How to Qualify
You’ll need to complete all of the following items by April 1, 2019 to be in the drawing for the flights. No exceptions will be made for late items.
- Submit your program application along with your $100 application deposit.*
- Complete the TEAN Applicant Profile, Personal Statement and Emergency Contact sections of your application.
- Submit your $500 program deposit * The program deposit is refundable if you withdraw before April 15 for all programs, except Bond and UNSW participants who have until May 15 and Thailand applicants until June 1 to withdraw without any penalties.
- Submit a copy of official transcripts for every university attended to the address below postmarked by March 30:
The Education Abroad Network
505 N LaSalle, Suite 200
Chicago, IL 60654
*If your home university pays your application or program deposit, you are not required to complete this step
Terms & Conditions
- The flight must be used for the Fall 2019 TEAN program you are applying for. If you withdraw or are unable to attend the program, the flight cannot be transferred, given as credit or used at a later date.
- The flight must originate in the U.S. and covers your domestic connections, international flight and any necessary connection