It’s true – we’re giving away a FREE ROUNDTRIP FLIGHT to one lucky student who applies for a Summer 2019 program by February 28, 2019
Study business in Singapore, Southeast Asian culture in Thailand, marine biology in Australia and more! Here’s where you could study abroad this summer and fly for free:
- Summer in Singapore
- Summer in Shanghai
- Summer in Seoul
- Summer in Vietnam
- Summer in Thailand
- Holistic Health and Wellness in Asia
- AUT Summer Rugby Program
- Australian Tropical Marine Ecology Summer Program
- Sports and Exercise Psychology Summer Program
- Contemporary Issues in Public Health Summer Program
- Australian Environment, Wildlife and Conservation Summer Program
- Bond University Summer Semester
- ICMS Summer Semester
Apply by February 28th and you’ll be entered into a drawing for flights provided by our partner travel agency, Corporate Traveler.
Read below for all the submission details, terms and conditions, then get your application in!
HOW TO QUALIFY
You’ll need to complete all of the following items by February 28, 2019 to be in the drawing for the flights. No exceptions will be made for late items.
- Submit your program application along with your $100 application deposit.*
- Complete the TEAN Applicant Profile, Personal Statement and Emergency Contact sections of your application.
- Submit your $500 program deposit* The program deposit is refundable if you withdraw before the deadline listed on your program deposit invoice.
- Submit a copy of official transcripts for every university attended to the address below postmarked by February 28:
The Education Abroad Network
505 N LaSalle, Suite 200
Chicago, IL 60654
*If your home university pays your application or program deposit, you are not required to complete this step.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The flight must be used for the Summer 2019 TEAN study abroad program you are applying for. If you withdraw or are unable to attend the program, the flight cannot be transferred, given as credit or used at a later date.
- The flight must originate in the U.S. and covers your domestic connections, international flight and any necessary connection